Unisex Kids Face Mask - 4 Pack
- Unisex children face Masks
- Cute Creatures by Ivan face masks with elastic fitting
- Made from breathable fabric in four sizes
- Comfortable fit and shape to contour to your face
- Machine washable and re-usable, to 200 washes
- Handmade in London, UK
How to Wear Your Camivan Face Mask
Ensure you always wash your masks before use and refrain from touching your face.
When putting on your face mask, hold it over your nose and mouth with clean hands, before pulling the elastic straps over your ears. Adjust it as needed to ensure it completely covers your nose, mouth and chin. Pinch the shape forming nose bridge for a sleek, smooth fit. You will notice the tag and arrow indicator helps show which way up the mask should go. The tag should be on the left hand side so that the higher bridge of the mask is in line with your nose, and the more rounded edge of the mask on your chin. If you prefer your mask without the label, this can easily be cut off.
When removing your mask, pull the straps off your ears and lift the mask away from your face, refraining from touching the front of your mask, as it may be contaminated. Wash your mask every time you use it.
How to Measure For Your Face Mask
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to behind the ear
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to just below the chin
- Refer to our size chart. If your measurements are close to the size boundary, please order one size up
How to Care for Your Camivan face mask
Wash your mask each time you use it for the best hygiene. As they come in packs of 4 individual designs, you can wear a different one each day for a stylish new look.
They’re machine washable (up to 60 degrees) but please avoid tumble drying to ensure the highest long-lasting quality.
Please note: Camivan face masks are NOT medical-grade masks (which are recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as an infection preventative measure, i.e. grade FFP2/N95). So please DO NOT purchase Camivan face masks with the false understanding they will prevent infection from Coronavirus. They are more about protecting others to reduce spread. Due to the personal hygiene nature of the product, your custom face masks are non-returnable
|Small Mask||Medium Mask||Large Mask||Extra Large Mask|
|Measurement 1: Middle of the nose to behind ear (one side)||
13 - 14.9 cm
5.1 - 5.8 "
15 - 16.9 cm
5.9 - 6.6 "
17 - 18.9 cm
6.7 - 7.4 "
19 - 20.9 cm
7.5 - 8.2 "
|Measurement 2: Middle of the nose to just under the chin (max.)||
11 - 11 cm
4.3 - 4.3 "
12.5 - 12.5 cm
4.9 - 4.9 "
14 - 14 cm
5.5 - 5.5 "
15.5 - 15.5 cm
6.1 - 6.1 "
- Middle of the nose to behind ear (one side)
- Middle of the nose to just under the chin.
- Keep them looking their absolute best we recommend washing with Cold Water or at no more than 30 degrees
- Wash inside-out
- Hang to dry. Avoid Tumble-dry or use a low heat